Wow! I got a blogging award. How fun. :)
Blonde Ambition in the Kitchen gave me the Blogging with a Purpose award, it's always nice to know that other people read my blog and like it.
So now I have to tag 5 other bloggers that I like:
1. Use Real Butter. One of my absolute favorite blogs out there. I love the pictures, the food, the stories, and pretty much everything about this blog.
2. A Southern Grace. I only found this blog recently after one of my pictures ended up on Tastespotting, but what a fun blog full of great recipes. Plus, it's a blog with plenty of Southern food influence, and I love me some Southern food.
3. And Then I Do The Dishes. First, you have to love the name of the blog and I'm pretty sure most of us are familiar with the sentiment. :) In addition to the great name are lots of pictures of baking and cooking and recipes to go along.
4. Baked Alaska. One of the first blogs to link back to mine, and from an ansomiac (which I had never heard of before. Lots of cookies and desserts, and calorie counts to go along with it, which I appreciate since I'm obsessed with my weight and caloric intake. Kind of ironic I know considering my baking habit, but hey, that's the way life goes.
5. Baking Bites. She's probably been tagged with this award before, but what can I say? I visit her blog almost every day and I use the recipes from it all the time. I think Baking Bites updates even more often than I do, and she always has great recipes or product reviews to share with the rest of us.
Here are the rules for the people I tagged:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3. the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!